Crystals are precious natural stones that uplift energy. Each crystal has a sacred meaning. Many crystals have an extremely high vibration and become a communication with the higher channel. Crystals give protection from any negative energies existing there. Crystal helps you to resolve your unhappiness. Crystal also generates a strong energetic field that helps in releasing emotional fears.
About Hematite Bracelet Crystal: Hematite is highly effective as a grounding and protective stone. Mind, body, and spirit are balanced.
Crystal Type: Hematite
Size: Free Size
Color: Dark Grey
Material: Semi-Precious Gem Stones
Type: Stretchable Elastic Handmade Hematite Bracelet | Shape Round
- It protects the wearer from negative energy and prevents it from entering the aura of the wearer.
- It is beneficial for a matter related to legal issues
- It boosts self-esteem
- It removes self-limitation and aids expansion
- Hematite brings attention to the unfulfilled desired that is driving a life
- Hematite stimulates concentration and focuses hence good for students
- Hematite increases your creativity and logic
- Hematite helps to feel safer or more secure
- Hematite improves your self-esteem and self-confidence levels
- Hematite is a perfect stone for chakra work
- You will receive an item quite similar in appearance and weight to the item shown in the image but it may not be the exact one as natural stones are unique in their shape and form
Stone Pyramid Each stone is polished and may vary slightly in size, shape, color, and pattern of natural stone. Each one is beautifully unique
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
Have you experienced the magic of Hematite Bracelet? We’d love to hear! Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook
This website is only for shipments within India. For outside India, please WhatsApp us product details and address for calculating shipping charges before making payment. WhatsApp. https://wa.me/message/AYHKPQYOVLTSJ1 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org